- RESTORE YOUR NATURAL SHINE AND TEXTURE – Our soft boar bristle hairbrush will help distribute sebum (natural oil) from your scalp to the tips of the hair strand, adding shine and texture.
- LESS FRIZZ, LESS STYLING PRODUCTS – Boar brushes are not styling hair brushes. They are intended to stimulate the scalp to produce sebum (natural oil), the best organic anti-frizz serum. As your hair becomes healthier, softer, and conditioned with regular brushing, you’ll no longer need to use leave-in conditioners or hair serums
- THIN, SHORT OR FINE HAIR – The black boar bristle brush works for thin, short or fine hair. Long hair will have to be brushed in sections for desired results. Our paddle hair brush can be used by men, women and kids as well.
- COMPLETE SET – Use the wooden comb to detangle your hair before brushing and cleaning your bristle hair brush. The Spa Headband will help you keep your hair clean and in place when you apply any face treatment. Store all in the bonus travel bag and take them with you when you travel.
- ZERO RISKS, ONLY BENEFITS – In the unlikely event that our premium brushes are not right for you, we offer a 2-month satisfaction guarantee, under the “Belula Care 100% Satisfaction Program.”
List of ingredients:
The brush: boar bristes, rubber cushion, bamboo
The comb: pear wood
The headband: cotton, nylon
Th travel bag: hemp
How to get the best out of your Belula Boar Bristle Hair Brush?
1. Don’t brush your hair wet, as it causes breakage and won’t distribute the sebum well.
2. Use the Belula Wooden Comb to gently untangle your hair first. Boar brushes are not for untangling hair.
3. Begin by bending forward from the waist down and flip hair over. Start brushing from the nape of your neck to the tip of your hair strand. Brush the full length of your hair, from root to tip, in long continuous strokes, to be sure that the sebum coats all hair strands.
4. For long or full hair, brush in sections. Separating your hair in section will ensure that every hair strand gets coated with sebum.
5. Clean the brush by soaking it in water mixed with an essential oil. Use the comb first to get out any stuck hair.
6. Finally, use your Belula Brush regularly for best results, brushing in the morning and before going to bed. We recommend enjoying this 2-5 minutes little ritual twice a day. You will fall in love with the results and that healthier, silky hair.